On Jan 18, 2006, at 3:39 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

The thingy that is not working seems to be $as_app, which has to do with the Growl Preferences (haven't yet understood how). On one of the three machines where the bug existed, I played with these preferences now, checking and unchecking some boxes, and now the bug has disappeared. On the other one I did the same, but the bug persists.

Weird - I tried that too, and only after stopping Growl, the tests didn't fail anymore.

- Koen.