Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:17:13 -0500
From: Daniel Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Fink-devel] Re: Take over pcre?
To: fink-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

--Apple-Mail-1-423243962

OK, I've put together a preliminary "libpcre64" package, in which
headers and libraries and such live in %p/lib/libpcre64. The
install_name is adjusted accordingly. The info file is here: http://
www.mac.com/danielj7/libpcre64.info

I didn't want to commit it soliciting opinions. Speaking of which,
how the heck do I submit a new item to the tracker? I can edit
existing items fine, but I searched the page repeatedly and can't
find an "add new item" or some-such button. I've done it before, so
maybe I'm just losing my mind.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Johnson