Remi Mommsen wrote:
[]
It builds in the 10.4-transitional tree. However, doing so I noted that gnome-system-monitor is missing a BuildDepends on gnome-keyring-dev and needs to Depend on gnome-keyring-shlibs. I committed a fixed version to 10.4-transitional, but refrained to interfere with the 10.4 tree.

For the record: In 10.4-transitional, gnome-system-monitor-2.6.0 is at revision 15 in stable and at 16 (now 17) in unstable. Version 15 is broken if you compile it on unstable, 16 was fixed after the same error that you are seeing had been reported on the beginners list a couple of months ago:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/fink-beginners@lists.sourceforge.net/msg17395.html>
The breakage comes from compiling it with gtk+2 version 2.6 instead of the version 2.4 that is in stable.

Now in the 10.4 tree, Dave got around to fixing the versioned dependencies for gnome-system-monitor in stable, but not yet in unstable. The side effect of this (temporary) situation is that now the revision number in stable is higher than the one in unstable (1015>16), so that you are building the one in stable, and this breaks in the same way as if you built revision 15 on 10.4-transitional.

I guess the band-aid fix in revision 16 or some improved version thereof should be backported to revisions 15/1015 in stable, but I don't have time now to check if this works.