Fink packagers,

Some of you have periodically checked whether I have installed your packages on my two computers. Since my LAN administrator changed my IP at work, I wanted to let you know the current locations of my lists of installed packages.

At home with OSX 10.4.5 and XCode 2.2.1 on a 700MHz eMac:
http://66.90.146.246/~robertwyatt/fink/installed.txt

At work with OSX 10.3.9 on a 1.8GHz dual G5:
http://reg066.reg.utexas.edu/~rgrtw/fink/installed.txt

I'm sure there are over 1000 installed packages on each of these computers. Keep up the great work and let me know if there's something in particular that you need tested on one of these machines!

--Robert