Good morning! Here's today's message:

Failed: Can't locate object method "can_remove_buildlock" via package "Fink::PkgVersion" at /sw/lib/perl5/Fink/Engine.pm line 1340, <STDIN> line 1.

        # Find the files that are really locks
        my @bls;
        my ($LOCKS_NONE, $LOCKS_PRESENT, $LOCKS_IN_USE) = 0..2;
        my $locks_left = $LOCKS_NONE;
        for my $file (@files) {
# lock packages are named fink-buildlock-%n-%v-%r. They install
                # %n-%v-%r.pid and have a lockfile %n-%v-%r_$timestamp.lock
                my ($fullv) = ($file =~ /(.+)_.+\.lock$/) or next;
                my $lockfile = "$lockdir/$file";
                my $pidfile = "$lockdir/$fullv.pid";
                my $lockpkg = "fink-buildlock-$fullv";
                next unless -f $pidfile;

                # We have a lock, and the package seems to be installed
                $locks_left = $LOCKS_PRESENT;

# Check that it's not currently building, hoepfully we won't have
                # to invoke dpkg.

[this is line 1340:]

if (my $fh = Fink::PkgVersion->can_remove_buildlock($lockfile)) {
                        push @bls, $lockpkg;
close $fh; # Another process could try to remove the BL between # now and when we actually perform the removal. That's # fine, dpkg-lockwait shall protect us.
                } else {
$locks_left = $LOCKS_IN_USE; # Something is building
                }
        }