On 9/12/06, Michèle Garoche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've put in
> <http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/fink/experimental/michga/>
> a new version of pstoedit.
>
> Could somebody be so kind as to check if it is ok?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Cheers,
> Michèle
> <http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

Did they change the case of some of the doc file names?  I get

Makefile     aclocal.m4  config.guess   config.sub    copying
examples    libtool    missing        os2             src
Makefile.am  autogen.sh  config.log     configure     depcomp
install-sh  ltmain.sh  mkinstalldirs  othersrc
Makefile.in  config      config.status  configure.ac  doc      java
    misc       msdev          readme.install

when I "ls" in the build directory, and on a case-sensitive
filesystem, I get the following:

/bin/cp -r COPYING
/Volumes/Archive/fink.build/root-pstoedit-3.44-1/sw/share/doc/pstoedit/
cp: COPYING: No such file or directory

--
Alexander K. Hansen
Fink Documenter (still)