On Sep 22, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Jim White wrote:

Excellent!  I've been planning to try building Wine myself
<http://darwine.sf.net/> and was thinking that Fink would be the best
way to go.  I will probably start with CodeWeavers version
<http://www.codeweavers.com/products/source/> and let you know how it
goes.

I've polished up the .info and posted it to the tracker as ID 1563834. Be sure to read the DescUsage field for usage instructions.

Trevor