Le 30 sept. 2006 à 23:05, Jean-François Mertens a écrit :

On 30 Sep 2006, at 19:48, Michèle Garoche wrote:

While compiling the most recent 10.4 unstable mozilla and firefox, I get lot of warnings of this form:

nsCSSPropList.h:400: warning: invalid access to non-static data member 'nsCSSExpandedDataBlock::mMargin' of NULL object

The nsCSS...::xxxx varying from line to line.
same problem with seamonkey (and there it is noted in DescPort) _
and the pkg is in need of a maintainer , Michele ...
I know, I know, but see I've already difficulties with something as simple as pstoedit, that's not to take mozilla maintainership.
All I can do is compile it, and report the things I find strange, eventually also google for the same kind of problems.