Hello.

I just wanted to let you know that I am aware of most of the Problems
that you reported Jesse.

My main concern is to always ensure the availability of the Master
Servers, while the children should be self organised. Much to my
demise I have to admit that I have not put much time lately into
checking the children. Dead children should simply be removed from the
mirror rotation, that is also a reason why we have that as an
installable info file.

If you feel you have the time and you are interested in writing a set
of scripts which performs those checks automatically,. warns the
maintainer and adheres to a simple three strikes out rule engine,.
then please let me know.

-d

benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu