Martin Costabel <costabel <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:

> James Robinson wrote:
> > On 2006-11-06 20:12:37 +0000, Martin Costabel
>> <costabel <at> wanadoo.fr> said:
> []
> >> According to James Robinson on the bug tracker item #1572715, the
> >> reason for this problem seems to be a bad interpretation of the
> >>
> >> Source: mirror:master:%n-%v.tar.gz
> >>
> >> field in the popt package description. It could be that this is tied to
> >> a specific version of fink (0.25.0?) or of the fink-mirror package.
> []
> > I can confirm that "fink install jam" shows similar (mis-)behaviour.
>
> What version -f fink and fink-mirrors do you have installed?
> What do you get from
>
>   fink list fink
>
> ?

Hi Martin,

Let me know if you want any more info.

%.acrux ~> fink list fink
Information about 5522 packages read in 1 seconds.
i fink  0.25.1-31  The Fink package manager
i fink-mirrors  0.25.1.2-1  Mirror infrastructure
i fink-prebinding  0.7.1-1002  Tools for enabling prebinding in Fink
  finkinfofile  1.4-1  Spotlight importer for Fink .info files
  webmin-fink-scripts  1.270-1  Essential Fink scripts for Webmin
%.acrux ~>

Regards,
James R.