Am 12.12.2006 um 02:30 schrieb Alexander Hansen:

> You certainly could set PKG_CONFIG_PATH in a CompileScript, however.

Yes, this an opportunity, too! I already had to patch libwmf.info to
make it find /sw/lib/freetype219/bin/freetype-config before /usr/
X11R6/bin/freetype-config. And it even allows such nice things for
GNU Emacs:

        ./configure %c
        printf "\n%%s\n\n" "Local lisp path is being enabled"
        (cd src; mv epaths.h epaths.h-orig; \
          printf "s,\(#define PATH_LOADSEARCH \"\),\\\1%%s:,\n" "/Library/
Application Support/Emacs/calendar:/Library/Application Support/Emacs/
preview:/Library/Application Support/Emacs/auctex/images:/Library/
Application Support/Emacs/auctex:/Library/Application Support/Emacs"
 > locallisppath.sed; \
          cat epaths.h-orig | sed -f locallisppath.sed > epaths.h; rm
locallisppath.sed)
        make

--
Greetings

   Pete

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."