On 12/31/06, Zephiris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to get through to compiling Subversion on Fink, but OpenLDAP
> builds depend on libkrb5 (or so), but this isn't present on 10.4.8 at least,
> and there's no package (or whatever else would be needed) to satisfy it?
> Please CC responses, as I'm not on the list.

Subversion 1.4.2-11 works just fine for me.

I believe that openldap uses the system-installed krb5 stuff.  How
about pasting up a build log so that we can see what the failure mode
is?  I would suspect that you're missing the DevSDK.pkg from Xcode,
which contains the header files needed to compile against system
stuff, but that's only a guess in the absence of real data.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
(akh)