Dan Macks kindly upgraded glib2 in fink to a newly released version
that doesn't break gnucash2 preference saving/reading. So glib2
2.12.4 and lower works (don't even need 2.12, but I'd have to dig out
just how far back gnucash2 can go), and glib2 2.12.7 works with only
a few annoying warnings in the xterminal window.

Should I try to write a depends versioning declaration that excludes
glib2 2.12.5 and 2.12.6 (I don't think 2.12.6 ever made it to fink)?
Or do I just say glib2-shlibs (>= 2.12.7)?

Dave
--
David Reiser