Sebastian Flothow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did you ever solve this? I'm getting the very same error with
> lablgtk2-2.6.0-4; Mac OS X 10.3.9, gcc 3.3. FWIW lablgtk is also listed
> as broken on
> http://wiki.finkproject.org/index.php/Fink:Packaging:breakage .

Looking at that page, I see links pointing to URLs inside
http://www.finkproject.org/~dmacks/

Now www.finkproject.org currently resolves to a sourceforge address:

% host www.finkproject.org
www.finkproject.org is an alias for vhost.sourceforge.net.
vhost.sourceforge.net has address 66.35.250.210

and these links all give 404 errors. If I replace "www" by "wiki", I get
correct addresses hosted on finch.

Is this a DNS server glitch or some migration movement fallen asleep
halfway through (last revision of that page: July 2006)?