Howdy,

Postgis82 (10.4-unstable tree) built for me, but it won't install (on
two different machines I have the same error):

Setting up postgis82 (1.2.1-1024) ...
mv: cannot stat `/etc/alternatives/createdb.postgis.dpkg-tmp': No such
file or directory
update-alternatives: unable to install
/etc/alternatives/createdb.postgis.dpkg-tmp as
/etc/alternatives/createdb.postgis: No such file or directory
/sw/bin/dpkg: error processing postgis82 (--install):
  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
  postgis82
### execution of /sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait failed, exit code 1
Failed: can't install package postgis82-1.2.1-1024

Let me know if I can help!

Robert