I think that sounds like a spectacular solution.
cwp-su has been driving me crazy for a long time now.
     That could really be a good solution.  Would that
be okay in terms of fink policy?

I also have a contributed intel package from a use and
it would be great to get it all settled before putting
that in.

-kurt

--- Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Martin Costabel wrote:
> []
> > Wouldn't it be simpler to leave the safely in
> /sw/lib/cwp-su/bin where
> > they are now, but instead of making symlinks in
> /sw/bin, place a script
> > in /sw/etc/profile.d that prepends /sw/lib/cwp-su
> to PATH?
>
> Oops. Let me try this again:
>
> Wouldn't it be simpler to leave the files safely in
> /sw/lib/cwp-su/bin
> where they are now, but instead of making symlinks
> in /sw/bin, place a
> script in /sw/etc/profile.d that prepends
> /sw/lib/cwp-su/bin to PATH?
>
> Need some sleep...
>
> --
> Martin