Hi Jack,

I think you mentioned this to me once before. I don't have AppleCare,
but I'll bet my LAN administrator has TechTool. I'll ask him about that.

To the list in general: In soliciting volunteers, when I said I needed
to be able to verify your identity I just meant that I would
correspond to you by e-mail and check that you've been around for a
while, not that I would need to check your id card or anything like that.

Thanks!
Robert