On 4/15/07, Dean Webber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I think there is a new version of Gnucash. But my current status in
> the fink commander is "current", when will the new version be available?

gnucash2 has been in the unstable tree for a few months.  However,
you're on the deprecated 10.4-transitional tree, according to your
Distribution version, and that tree isn't being updated anymore.

There's an "update script" link at http://fink.sf.net, below the
heading "2006-07-24: Reminder: "10.4-transitional" Tree Unsupported on
August 1st, 2006" to make the update less painful.

Note that due to changes in 10.4.9, you'll need to run the script with

sudo env PERL5LIB=$PERL5LIB ./update.pl

rather than just

./update.pl

as the README in the source bundle for the updater says.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
(akh)