Also all there is full Shlibs function that I wrote ages ago in fink
IIRC, if not there is a branch with it.  I know I wrote and updated
it like 4-5 times now, so I hope it finally got merged.  Then you
just had to put ${SHLIBS} IIRC in the Depends: filed and it would
auto populate it. ;)  Also there is a deplist app that RangerRick
wrote I use it all the time.
- ---
TS
http://southofheaven.org/
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.