On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 06:21:47AM -0500, Kevin Horton wrote:
> On 7 Jun 2007, at 21:53, Daniel Macks wrote:
> >
> > GTK_STOCK_INFO was added in gtk+2 2.8, which is currently being tested
> > before being pushed into fink's 10.4/unstable distro.
>
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Any idea how long before gtk+2.2.8 is in the unstable tree?  Are we
> talking days, weeks, or months?  Would there be any point to my
> testing gtk+2.2.8, and if so, how do I find the .info files?

Last I heard, the gtk+2 migration (presently slated for version
2.10.12 of gtk+2) is a few weeks off. "Just testing the new one" isn't
really possible...it involves a *huge* monolithic overhaul of all fink
packages that use it. There will be lots of announcements when it gets
close enough for beta testers and then public release.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]