----- Message initial ----
De : Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : Jean-François Mertens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc : Pierre-Henri Lavigne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Fink Devel
<fink-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé le : dimanche 22 juillet 2007, 22 h 53 min 43 s
Objet : Re: [Fink-devel] Failed: phase compiling: xpdf-3.02-1001 failed

Jean-François Mertens wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2007, at 11:52, Pierre-Henri Lavigne wrote:
>
>> Good day,
>>
>> After this big update, every package seems ok except with xpdf :
>> http://paste.lisp.org/display/44948
>> It seems I miss something. Thanks for your help,
> I had to change the CXXFLAGS to
> SetCXXFLAGS: -I/usr/X11R6/include -I%p/include
> to avoid this.

Yes, freetype2 needs two include directories, /usr/X11R6/include for the
header file ft2build.h, and /usr/X11R6/include/freetype2 for all the
other header files. This ingenious scheme has been like this since early
2.1.x freetype2 versions. It would also be needed for freetype219, so
that the configure flag --with-freetype2-includes is broken in any case,
because it takes only one directory. Contemporary configure scripts use
freetype-config --cflags.

With the still older freetype2 version in MacOSX 10.3 (where this xpdf
update was probably tested), only one include directory is needed.

      Combattez les méchants pourriels... Le filtre SpamGuard vous aide à
lutter efficacement contre les pourriels sur le Tout-nouveau Yahoo! Courriel

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=cf