Good day all,

I've just met a lead developer - hftom - from the Kaffeine devel team on IRC. I
guess Jack- already worked on it too. The typical error I got while compiling
Kaffeine seems to come from the VERSION defined in
kaffeine-0.8.5-patched/kaffeine/src/input/disc/paranoia.cpp.

/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/scsi/SCSICmds_INQUIRY_Definitions.h:70:
 error: expected unqualified-id before string constant
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Headers/scsi/SCSICmds_INQUIRY_Definitions.h:91:
 error: expected unqualified-id before string constant

Trying to solve with
#define tmpversion VERSION
#undef VERSION
#define VERSION tmpversion
The error happened later as expected at the compile step
http://pastebin.com/maa7d1db

Trying to solve only with
#undef VERSION
The error happened sooner as expected at the compile step
http://pastebin.com/m7ccbad85

No more ideas, and I haven't the skills too to search other ways.
Hope those informations may help someone in solving the problem

Regards,

Åkeson Chihiro
Some exist through what they do...
We exist through what we are
Tel: +33 (0)6.18.75.32.67

      Faites des appels de PC à PC dans le monde entier ! Essayez le nouveau
Yahoo! Québec Messenger avec Voix.
http://cf.messenger.yahoo.com/