I am taking over as maintainer of bluefish.  I noted that Michèle
Garoche is still listed as maintainer of bluefish in some of the
trees, so I asked her whether this was an oversight, or whether she
truly wished to be maintainer in those trees.  She confirmed that
this was an oversight, and she asked:

"While you're at it, would you be so kind as to check that no other
package in whichever tree (stable, unstable, etc...) whichever branch
(10.2,10.3, transitional, etc) name me as maintainer anymore."

grep finds 105 instances of her as maintainer.  While I could google
my way through a global find and replace with perl, plus a mass
commit, the risk of error seems high.  This could produce a much
larger catastrophe than I am willing to risk in my first week as
committer.

I would appreciate it if somene with better perl and cvs skills than
I could change the maintainer from Michèle Garoche to None in all
packages in all trees.  Or at least walk me through the process.

Thanks,

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada