Hello,

First off, let me say how much I enjoy the packages available through
fink and what a great resource it is for people transitioning from
Linux to OS X.  I find many great tools in fink.  Thank you!

I am installing grace via fink right now, and I noticed that it is
compiling g95 to satisfy a dependency.  I thought this was unusual,
as I already have gfortran (4.2) installed on this system, also via
fink.  Having both those compilers installed seems to be wasteful of
time and disk space.  Perhaps g95 was a requirement for compiling
some other grace dependency when gfortran was not mature enough to be
trusted?  I am accustomed to using Fedora or Ubuntu with grace and
the latest gfortran, which works fine for all standard F77/F95 these
days.
package link: http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/grace

Anyway, is there a chance this dependency could be changed, or
avoided if gfortran is already on a system?  I am just a user, not a
fink package maintainer or anything, but thought I would ask.

Sincerely,

Brian