Hello

I just built the svn checkout of the qt4-based application "hydrogen" when
linking against the fink installation of qt4-x11-4.3.2. Then, after editing a
script (which was supplied with the sources) built the application bundle
without any problem.

$ ls hydrogen.app
Contents        PkgInfo

$ ls hydrogen.app/Contents
Frameworks      Info.plist      MacOS           Resources

$ ls hydrogen.app/Contents/Resources
Hydrogen.icns   data            plugins

$ ls hydrogen.app/Contents/MacOS
hydrogen

The first problem is that the application icon does not appear with the
"Hydrogen.icns" image. Secondly, double-clicking on the application bundle icon
results in a launch failure.

The application does, however, launch successfully if I open X11.app, then in
the console run "$ cd ~/hydrogen.app/Contents/MacOS ; ./hydrogen" .

I have probably overlooked something when preparing the application bundle. Any
pointers, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
EM

Note: Please cc any replies to my personal e-mail address since I am subscribed
in batch mode.