Hi all,

The latest upstream of gerbv has dropped support for GTK+1, so I would
like to move to a single package file for gerbv.info and
gerbv-gtk2.info.

I used to have gerbv conflict and replace gerbv-gtk2 (and vice versa)
since it didn't seem worth it to have both packages coexist (it's
small enough to swap out if needed). Now, gerbv-gtk2 is a
bundle/splitoff that just depends on the main package and
fink-obsolete-packages.

For some reason, I kept the Replaces: line in the main file so that it
could overwrite the old gerbv-gtk2 package, but that produces some
interesting error messages if you upgrade by typing "fink install
gerbv-gtk2".

Is it reasonable to have the old package be replaced by the unified
one? Should I just stick to the traditional method of depending on
fink-obsolete-packages, and letting the user clean up obsolete
packages manually?

The working .info file is attached.

--
- Charles Lepple