On 31/12/2007, Damian Dimmich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I went ahead and made an info file for wine 0.9.52 - pulled it and it
> seems to work very well - better than the .44 version as that one had
> something busted with the fonts it was using (at least on my system).
> This has been tested on Leopard.

On 10.4 the .9.44 version was sort of working. It would redo some font
metrics over and over (at least once on every program start so running
anything took ages).

The .9.52 from the package tracker builds and runs but it fails to
hide windows. Maybe it's my window manager but all windows that are
normally unmapped (closed but possibly not destroyed completely) never
go away once shown. This includes various dialogs and a splash screen.
I have tried a single application that uses its own dialogs, probaly
no comclt stuff.

Thanks

Michal