Well, not "lost" per se, since cvs keeps a history of dead files, too.
 If you've made a commit note about having relocated it  then it
shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I don't think the section change will really have much impact on users
that already have .deb files.

On Jan 10, 2008 11:02 AM, Koen van der Drift <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's what I thought too, thanks. I guess the history of the file will be
> lost, though, but I don't think that's a big issue. Should I worry about
> local deb files that are already in the /sci tree, or will fink recognize
> those even though they are in a different location?
>
> - Koen.

Alexander K. Hansen
akh AT finkproject DOT org
Fink User Liaison and Documenter