Hello.

I just found the following problem which prevents packages like flac to build properly when running in Maintainer Mode (related to the problem which I flooded the IRC channel with a few hours ago). Anyway, I get the following error:

Validating package file /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/text/ texinfo.info... Warning: Field "sourcedirectory" contains package version. Use %v instead. (texinfo.info)
Failed: Please correct the above problems and try again!

When building the package itself directly, I get this:

Validating package file /sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/text/ texinfo.info...
Warning: Description contains package name. (texinfo.info)
Failed: Please correct the above problems and try again!

Is there any way to fix that?

Thanks
Florian