I have submitted a new wxPython package (1885379) that builds against
the updated wxGTK package (1867687) also in the tracker.

I will volunteer to look after this package, however, I don't use wx
directly and am really only interested in software that depends on
wxPython. Therefore if someone with a closer relationship to wx would
like to take it over I would be happy to step aside or share the
responsibility.

In any case this is my first attempt at a fink package for public
consumption so I'm looking forward to getting some feedback.

Best,

--
Jed Frechette

University of New Mexico Lidar Lab