Pierre-Henri Lavigne aka Åkeson Chihiro
Front-End Developer, Fink Member
http://my.opera.com/Akeson_Chihiro

On Feb 24, 2008, at 7:47 PM, Matthew Sachs wrote:

On 2008-02-24, at 13:06, Matthew Sachs wrote:

On 2008-02-24, at 08:57, Blaz Segavac wrote:

I am having issues trying to build the libsndfile library using
finkCommander, the build is coming up with all sort of errors trying
compile flac.c.

I think that 1.0.18 prereleases of libsndfile support the new flac;
I'll see if I can get an updated libsndfile1 package out today.

It will take some time to propagate to the mirrors, but I've put out a
new version of libsndfile which builds (at least on Leopard/i386 --
reports from other platforms are welcome.)