I have posted revised packaging for fftw3 and fftw onto fink tracking to
build these packages against the newly released gcc43 package instead of gcc42.
The current fftw info file is badly broken with regard to variants. I have fixed
these so that openmpi-dev is only installed and used for the fftw-mpi variant
and the mpi shlibs are only packaged for that version. The updated packaging is
at...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1910497&group_id=17203&atid=414256
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1910496&group_id=17203&atid=414256

The fftw, fftw-mpi and fftw3 packages all completely pass make check.
               Jack