I just noticed that gopenmol was updated to build with
gcc43 but the packaging was not fixed to work on Leopard.
I have placed test packaging for a gopenmol-py package
on fink tracking. However the current packaging should
be fixable with a change like...

  FFLAGS=-O3 GL_LIBS='-lGL
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries/libGL.dylib
-Wl,/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries/libGL.dylib'
TCLSH=%p/bin/tclsh PYTHON=%p/bin/python2.4 ./configure %c

As I mentioned in the fink tracking entry, the first instance of the framework
libGL dylib on the
GL_LIBS environmental is required to get configure to recognize that the
gopenmol graphics subsystem
can be built. The second instances (wrappered with -Wl,) is required to keep
the libtool in gopenmol
from eating the framework libGL instance on the link line.
            Jack