Sorry about that. Over the history of that suite of packages, it had
accumulated a jillion self-insisistencies and incompatibilities,
leading to massive insanity and hopelessness when other packages tried
to use it. Users had been complaining for many months...now at least
there is a clean(er) (IMO) and working starting point.

dan