On Apr 7, 2008, at 7:48 PM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> On Apr 7, 2008, at 4:27 PM, Jean-François Mertens wrote:
>
>> Try variations..
>> I remember that originally at least this was extremely sensitive to
>> spacing..
>> (conceivably removing the space after the colon, or replacing the
>> thing by
>>
>> Shlibs: <<
>> !%p/lib/liblpsolve55j.jnilib
>> <<
>>
>> with no space at all in the second line..
>
> I tried all that; nothing seems to work.
>
>> But still, I thought those problems were straigthened out by now;
>> do you have the required  "BuildDepends: fink (>= 2.8.0)"  in your
>> info file ?
>> (%v-%r)  from vague memories..)
>
> I have "fink (>= 0.28)" in BuildDepends.
>
>> If they're not, they definitely need to be fixed ..
>
> I don't know how to fix Fink...
>
> Trevor

Was there any other warning in the build log just prior to the
complaint about the private shlib? I had problems with a package where
the complaint about the private shlib went away once I changed
something that eliminated a warning (not an outright failure) just
before the shlib validation. I'll have to go digging to figure out
what it was, though, as my memory is quite foggy. (even though it has
only been a couple weeks since I ran into this).

Dave
--
David Reiser