Hello,

About a month ago, I requested SplitOff or --without-rsvg in
imagemagick.info.

In the present finkinfo, many gnome-related packages must be installed
for only a few files,
i.e. lib/ImageMagick-%v/modules-Q16/coders/svg.{a,la,so}.
It may be frustrating for non-gnome users.

How were my suggestions? Or, are there any ideas for that?

I renewed patches for suggestion (1), and attached.
* 10.4_imagemagick.splitoff.diff (for 10.4 HEAD)
* pango_imagemagick.splitoff.diff (for 10.4 pangocairo)

Thanks,
Tomoaki Okayama