Friends -
I have done some validating on packages in the tracker, and have added
comments, but I don't have the ability to modify the
attributes...would someone be kind enough to do this for me?  Details
follow.

I have also uploaded a new version of gettext-tools that fixes a
problem with private shared libraries.  I would appreciate it if
someone could validate it and get it installed, as it's lack makes
checking other packages more painful.

Peace
- John

The following packages need to have their "Group" attribute modified
to "Awaiting Update from Submitter":

[ 1995040 ] enca-1.9-1: Extremely Naive Charset Analyser
[ 1987723 ] New package: pynifti-py
[ 1949971 ] scheme48: upstream update