David Portabella Clotet wrote:
> -- Package manager version: 0.28.2 Distribution version:
> selfupdate-rsync Sun Jun 8 12:41:13 2008, 10.5, i386 Mac OS X version:
> 10.5.2 Xcode version: 3.0 gcc version: 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)
> make version: 3.81 Feedback Courtesy of FinkCommander
>
> ----------
> The following package will be installed or updated:
>  tk-tablematrix-pm586
> Setting runtime build-lock...
[]
> ### Note: 'Building Outside of Tk itself' Messages are Expected Here ####
> PPM for perl5.008006
> Test Compiling config/signedchar.c
> perl5.8.6 is installed in
> /sw/lib/perl5-core/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level okay
> Test Compile/Run config/unsigned.c
> Test Compiling config/Ksprintf.c
> Test Compiling -DSPRINTF_RETURN_CHAR config/Ksprintf.c
> Test Compiling config/tod.c
> Test Compiling -DTIMEOFDAY_TZ config/tod.c
> Test Compiling -DTIMEOFDAY_NO_TZ config/tod.c
> Test Compiling -DTIMEOFDAY_DOTS config/tod.c
> Problem gettimeofday()
[]

This package and its companion tk-pm586 are very weird beasts with real
old and strange build systems that sometimes build correctly, but more
or less by chance. A lot of real porting effort would be necessary to
make them build reliably on MacOSX.
And since the maintainer is:

>     None <fink-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

, I don't see this happen in the near future.
Unless, of course, you would want to do it?