php5 compiles 3 times with 3 different sets of configure params, the
apache2 variant is the most complete, the cli and cgi versions are
slightly different options and doesn't rely on certain answers from
the apache2 dev scripts.  So I have a change some values be hand,
those are the lines I removed, I thought the were superfluous, and on
10.5 I'm right but i thought it was the newer version of php5 that
fixed it not 10.5, anyhow I'll be sending you an info file and patch
file, there are instructions on the fink website on how to use them,
I'm hoping this will work cause I remember last time I was trying to
figure out the dlopen stuff in php5 and it wasn't fun and it'll be
even less fun with no 10.4 available to me at all.
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org/
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.