Hello

I would like to add the key-value pair for the *.icns file into the
Info.plist file of an application bundle.

Converting a .png file to an *icns file is easy enough but I am unable
to add a reference for the *.icns file into the Info.plist file with
the following script.

#! /bin/sh -ev
mkdir -p application.app/Contents/Resources
cd application.app/Contents/Resources
png2icns application.icns %i/src/fink.build/application-x.x.x/icons/
application.png
touch application.app/Contents/Info.plist
sed -e "s/<key>CFBundleIconFile<\/key> <string>application.icns<\/
string>//" application.app/Contents/Info.plist

The last command only adds the following lines to Info.plist:

<dict>
        <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
        <string></string>

i.e. the name "application.icns" is not inserted.

How can I rectify the sed line ? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ebrahim