Hi All,
We are building fink package of Twinkle VOIP/Chat application. We have
successfully built the package, i.e. the binary package .deb is built and we
are able to install the package. But when we run the apllication we are
getting the below error.

macoss-mac-mini:~ macos$ twinkle
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::string'
Abort trap

We had got a reply some time back to catch the thrown error but the source
is written in C and C++. Hence that didnt help.

Also since the binary package is already built, shall I release the package
on fink so that someone can try using the application and get us the
feedback.

Could you please help as we are in the final stage of building the package.

Regards,
Nikhil Kulkarni
IIITB University