My CVS exp/ has most of the core packages of gnome2.26, "build and
work for me on 10.4/ppc" but would appreciate some build-testing on
intel machines before this is unleashed into unstable. The
language-bindings (c++, perl, python) and anything depending on them
are not done yet, but may as well get the major libs out.

http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fink/experimental/dmacks/finkinfo/gnome-2.26/

dan

--
Daniel Macks