Howdy fink developers,

Murali is busy with other projects and so I'm interested in taking over
maintainership of denyhosts-py25. Should I simply submit a package on
the tracker with the new maintainer info?

Oh, I also need to subscribe to this list from a different address as
this one will be retired one day. Here would be my preferred:
chupacerv...@gmail.com

It's been a while since I've been active so any pointers are welcome,
Robert

[Here's Murali's response to the inquiry:]
I am working at a start-up company and have other things in hand as
well. I would be more than happy for my packages to be taken over by
other maintainers, as I cannot put any time in towards Fink.

With many thanks.

Best regards,
M.