Hi again,

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, Daniel Macks wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 05:51:23PM +0200, Jean-Fran?ois Mertens wrote:
>>
>> On 22 Jun 2009, at 14:52, Daniel Johnson wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, libdevil1 is in fink unstable.
>>
>> Right _ and graphviz(-shlibs) does link nicely with it :)
>
> And I've got libgs ready to go as soon as I resolve a licensing
> issue. graphviz also links fine with it.
>
> dan

(Sorry, been a little occupied last few weeks!)
I've gone through and removed most of the gnome deps that dmacks
suggested, and for now explicitly disabled gts/devil/lasi until -nox is
more polished.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2810042&group_id=17203&atid=414256

Once this is in decent shape, I'll work on -plugins to separate out the
extension language plugins.
Thanks for reviewing and thanks for your patience.

Fang

David Fang
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/
http://www.achronix.com/