On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 04:23:03PM +0900, Pierre-Henri Lavigne wrote:

> Good day all,
>
> I removed and reinstalled fink using the stable tree.
> Still on my Power PC 10.4.11.
> While installing bundle-gnome-office:
>
> * Inkscape does not build. Following the error
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/92711

That is inkscape-0.46-3. Unstable has 0.46-5, which appears to have
several fixes for recent changes to gtk headers (and also some OS X
10.6 fixes). I just migrated the newer unstable package to stable.

> * Dependencies issue for Evolution:
> Evolution depends on libcal. Libcal is available only in the unstable
> tree
> I copy paste the info and patch file on local from cvs, and
> everything went fine.
> I built it and i tested it. Seems to work good :-)

I just contacted the maintainer of libical, who has now committed that
package to stable.

dan

--
Daniel Macks