On 2010-02-22, Jesse Alama wrote:
> I just got this error when trying to build your fink monotone package on my
> MacBook Pro running 10.6.2:
>
> $ fink install monotone
> Information about 8589 packages read in 1 seconds.
> Can't resolve dependency "boost1.33" for package "monotone-0.45-1" (no
> matching packages/versions found)
> Exiting with failure.
>
> My guess is that you just need to bump the version of boost on which
> monotone depends: boost is now up to version 1.35 (or 1.41).

  Thank you for the note.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to do much about it
for some time.  The only mac I had access to was my laptop, and it had a hard
drive crash early in the year.  I won't be able to replace it for a few more
months.

  To fink-devel: If anyone wants/needs to update my packages between now and
when I've got the ability to do so myself, feel free to do so.  I'd appreciate
a note that there were changes so I can read through them.

~crh