Okeh, i'm somewhat embarrassed in that i've run into a problem with my
own package.  Here's the story: i successfully built and ran the new package
last week, and made several minor updates to the description fields.  Today i
tentatively removed the sdl-mixer dependency and bumped the revision, did 'fink
remove freeciv', 'fink index', 'fink selfupdate', 'fink update-all', and
finally 'fink install freeciv'.  The build is now choking where it didn't last
week, and i've not been able to find the cause.  I put the dependency back, of
course, but that didn't change things.  Can i get some help?

        My experimental info file still looks much like the old one, other than
updating the md5 and deleting the fetch of Source2 [the soundset is now in the
main tarball, rather than a separate option].  I have also removed two obsolete
ConfigureParams.

        The problem seems to come in while copying the sounds.  The previous
[successful] build has this:

> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
> /bin/cp -Rv ../data/*
> /sw/src/fink.build/root-freeciv-2.2.0-1/sw/share/freeciv/
> ../data/stdsounds ->
> /sw/src/fink.build/root-freeciv-2.2.0-1/sw/share/freeciv/stdsounds
> ../data/stdsounds/foot3.ogg ->
> /sw/src/fink.build/root-freeciv-2.2.0-1/sw/share/freeciv/stdsounds/foot3.ogg

        The new [failed] build has this:

> make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
> /bin/cp -Rv ../data/*
> /sw/src/fink.build/root-freeciv-2.2.0-2/sw/share/freeciv/
> cp: ../data/*: No such file or directory
> ### execution of /bin/cp failed, exit code 1

        Both /sw/src/fink.build/freeciv-2.2.0-2/freeciv-2.2.0/data/stdsounds
and /sw/src/fink.build/root-freeciv-2.2.0-2/sw/share/freeciv/stdsounds are
appropriately populated with sound files.  Where else should i be looking?  I
didn't attach the logs as they are rather long, but they are here if anybody
wants me to send them personally.

Advance Thanks,

Sent from my MacBookPro

A seminar on time travel will be held 2 weeks ago.