Hello all,

I have an issue with update-all. Same problem on Tiger and Snow Leopard,
unstable tree.

I don't know but one package seems to require some python stuff, and an
issue with dependencies will force me to remove gnome.
Any idea about that please ? Following the issue I encountered

Thank you

Pierre-Henri Lavigne <yakesonchih...@aim.com>
Fink maintainer / SF: getphuture / IRC: getphuture

= = = =

The following 8 packages will be installed or updated:
 aspell aspell-dev aspell-shlibs gnome-desktop-sharp2 gnome-sharp2
graphviz
 graphviz-shlibs scipy-core-py26
The following 5 additional packages will be installed:
 gts75 gts75-shlibs libgettext3-dev libjpeg8 numpy-py26

(skip)

Reading buildlock packages...
        All buildlocks accounted for.

While trying to install:
  numpy-py26-1.3.0-7

The following inconsistencies found:
  Unsatisfied dependency in pygtksourceview2-py26: scipy-core-py26
  Unsatisfied dependency in pygtk2-gtk-py26: scipy-core-py26

Trying to resolve dependencies...
Could not resolve inconsistent dependencies!

Fink isn't sure how to install the above packages safely. You may be
able to
fix things by running:

  fink scanpackages
  sudo apt-get update
  sudo apt-get install numpy-py26=1.3.0-7

(skip)

sudo apt-get install numpy-py26=1.3.0-7
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  bundle-gnome control-center control-center2-dev gedit gnome-applets
  gnome-desktop gnome-games gnome-python2-desktop-py26
  gnome-python2-desktop-py26-dev gnome-python2-py26
gnome-python2-py26-dev
  gnome-session gnome-utils nautilus pygtk2-gtk-py26 pygtk2-gtk-py26-dev
  pygtksourceview2-py26 pygtksourceview2-py26-dev scipy-core-py26
  numpy-py26