> If you have tools that require a non-standard JAVA_HOME or CLASSPATH,
> you should wrap them with a script included in your package

But ExTeX startup script relies on these two environment variables. Can you
please suggest an alternative?

There is a parameter inside startup script called

LIBDIR = $CLASSPATH/extex

JarFiles field creates a classpath inside %p/share/java. Hence I gave it
like that.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Benjamin Reed <rangerr...@befunk.com>wrote:

--
Regards,

Hariharan B
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore