Dominique Dhumieres <domi...@lps.ens.fr> said:
> Updating to lasi-1.1.0-1003 failed with
>
>       fink-package-precedence --depfile-ext='\.d' --prohibit-bdep lasi-dev .
> Scanning /\.d$/ dependency files...
>       ./CMakeFiles/CompilerIdCXX/CMakeCXXCompilerId.d
>       ./examples/CMakeFiles/example0.dir/MissingGlyphExample.d
>       ./examples/CMakeFiles/example1.dir/SimpleLASiExample.d
>       ./examples/CMakeFiles/example2.dir/ComplexTextLayoutExample.d
>       ./src/CMakeFiles/LASi.dir/drawGlyph.d
>       ./src/CMakeFiles/LASi.dir/glyphMgr.d
>       ./src/CMakeFiles/LASi.dir/psDoc.d
>       ./src/CMakeFiles/LASi.dir/util.d
> Looking for incorrect headers in 8 dependency files...
[...]
> Use of headers from prohibited installed packages:
>       lasi-dev
> ### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.1.pqUeyV failed, exit code 255

This needs attention from someone who understands cmake. The issue is
that -I flags for the source and build dirs are coming before those
for dependent libraries, which is a situation that can cause actual
long-lasting problems (hence the test:). But I have no idea how to
control it. My one stab was to move the include_directories() section,
which seems to triger the source/build -I, from before the
set(libLASi_LINK_LIBRARIES) section, which seems to trigger the
dependent library -I, to after it. No apparent effect.

While someone with cmake-fu is hacking there, also need to figure out
how to enable setting compatibility_version.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dma...@netspace.org